La sinergia

Este blog apoya los contenidos siloistas y humanistas de las distintas redes sociales y blogs del mundo

25 de septiembre de 2022

Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come (Official Lyric Video)

"A Change Is Gonna Come” by Sam Cooke Lyrics: I was born by the river in a little tent Oh, and just like the river I’ve been a-runnin’ ever since. It’s been a long, a long time comin’, but I know, oh-oo-oh, a change gon’ come, oh yes, it will. It’s been too hard living but I’m afraid to die ‘Cause I don’t know what’s up there beyond the sky It’s been a long, a long time comin’, But I know, oh-oo-oh, A change gonna come, oh yes, it will.


I go to the movie and I go downtown Somebody keep tellin’ me don’t hang around. It’s been a long, a long time coming, but I know, oh-oo-oh, A change gon’ come, oh yes, it will. Then I go, oh-oo-oh, to my brother and I say, brother, help me please. But he winds up knocking me back down on my knees, oh. There’ve been times that I thought I couldn’t last for long But now I think I’m able to carry on It’s been a long, a long time comin’, But I know, oh-oo-oh, a change gonna come, oh yes, it will. Directed & Produced by: Hector Sanitizo, Robin Klein, Julian Klein, Mick Gochanour, Video Editor: Andre Murrugarra (C) 2016 ABKCO Music & Records, Inc. Music video by Sam Cooke performing A Change Is Gonna Come. (C) 2016 ABKCO Music & Records, Inc.

No hay comentarios: